Monday, May 3, 2010

The Yellowstone Trip, Day 2!

We woke up in Hays, Kansas, and ate a great breakfast. Mom was a little tired (apparently, I snore). So, thanks to mom’s GPS/TomTom, we got back on the road to Colorado, where it can get a little more crowded on the road! We stopped to eat and fill up on gas a few times, and got moving!
Whoo-hoo! We are in Wyoming! Mom had been here 3 years ago with dad, and she said it was beautiful! She was right! I saw so many awesome signs and beautiful landscapes! Right now we are Sheridan, WY! We may be here for 2 nights, but as we are way ahead of schedule, what’s the harm? There is so much to explore here in the downtown area: JC Penney’s, Morris Music, and great stores! I guess I can tell you all about it tomorrow! I’ll keep my adoring reader’s posted!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you guys are having fun. can't believe that you are almost to your destination!

    ReplyDelete