Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Old Faithful Gift Shop and Village

Sorry about taking so long. Here's some interesting pictures from today!

Here we see the famous Old Faithful Inn Clock! It's a marvel.

These are the well known Old Faithful Inn fireplaces. Only one out of three work due to an earth quake. The ones that do not work are filled with firewood.

Here we see the sign of where I work; The Gift Shop! We have something for everyone!

This is Mike (my boss) and Danielle (another store manager). They are both really nice and very friendly. Mike has been working retail for awhile and has taught me how to count my drawer a little faster! Danielle is very patient with everyone, and fun to talk with! All we are missing now is Misty. She is the 3rd and newest manager! More pictures of friends and coworkers are to come!


Finally, here is where I live! Laurel dorm! Pete is my roommate, and thank goodness he can sleep through anything, even Hurricane Alan! More pics are to come!

2 comments:

  1. so glad to see an update and so happy that you are doing well!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you haven't done much since May...can't be true! I wold love to go to your park!

    ReplyDelete