Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Old Faithful (Finally On Again!)

Hello, dear readers! I have found a location to gain internet access here in Old Faithful (Bitter root Dorm to be exact). My trip in was exciting; the weather was safe, the drive was okay, we even saw a Grizzly Bear on the way up! We got to stop and take pictures! He (or she) was "rooting"!


After checking with the personnel, I got to go to my dorm room in Laurel Dorm. I have yet to get a roommate, though I am sure I'll have soon. Everyone there is different, but they are all young: teens and young adults.




The day after check-in, I went to work in the gift shop. My manager's name is Mike, though I don't know his last name. There is a wide variety of merchandise, and a really amazing gallery which sells Native American art, crafts, relic replicas, paintings, photographs. You name it, we got it!The EDR (Employee Dining Room) is great, and I love that I'm so close to work and food. Keep reading to find out more! Later!

1 comment: