Friday, May 7, 2010

Mammoth Hot Springs!


Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I have been a little busy here at the beautiful Mammoth Hot Springs, training for the Old Faithful Inn Gift Shop. I must say it's beautiful. I had a roommate, and older gentleman named John, for a night, but has already gone to his destination. I hope my next roommate (or mates) or just as easy going. My room's floor creaks like no other. I leave tomorrow to Old Faithful.


Curious creatures have been spotted! They are different than what's back home!

Here is a ground squirrel and it sure is more comfortable than squirrels back in Texas!
Elk are always on the premises! They are way larger than deer, and aren't as timid. I got a bit freaked to see them walking in my path!

What awaits tomorrow at Old Faithful? Find out!

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog! I can't wait to see what new adventures you will have. Good job!

    ReplyDelete